Monday, July 2, 2012

Want to "work" with Cyphyn?

BE A PART OF CYPHYN!

So......I'm currently teaching myself HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc. I'm wondering if anyone would ilke to "beta test" A.K.A be part of the creative process, possibly draw a few images.

There's no pay, (don't have any money coming in to give any out.....yet), I'll be sure to copyright all of your images so they can't get stolen.
I think it'd be a fun experience to work together, and hangout (if you're around my area). I know I'd have a really fun time!

If you aren't around we could Skype chat and collaborate, maybe do a planned live stream to get real-time ideas and interact with everyone. COMMENT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

How cool would it be to say, "I helped create that" or "I made that drawing". There will be no "tight" deadlines, and like I said before it is all volunteer based. But, I would love to "work" and interact with everybody. I'm spilling ideas here: I just thought, maybe we could do a weekly "podcast" live, over Stickam.com.

Comment if you're interested and I will email you the test link.

Thanks so much!

Colby Wilson

PSN: thecolbinator

Xbox Live: THECOLBINATOR

GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK

EVERYBODY LOVES LINKS!!!!!
(All links open in a new window, Hold CTRL and Click (for PC) 
Hold Command+Click (for Mac)
To Open in a new tab instead!)



















Feel free to Email me with comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. (You may be mentioned in the Social media realm)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Colby, it'd be awesome if I can get on this. x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shoot me a facebook message:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyphyn-Industries/221295111266815

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!