Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lack of posts Explained! (and Ouya Post)

What's up with the lack of posts??????


Here's the answer: I'm moving all of the blog content to a website I'm working on, It's still in the very early stages, but it's coming along quite nicely. If there is a post that I can't get out of my head, I'll be sure to post it here while the site is under construction. Speaking of posts, what do you think of the Ouya?

It's Android's attempt to bust into the console market, however it's COMPLETELY different!

Instead of relying on big game publishers for the games, they are using the true innovators, the ideas behind the big games. None other than, the Indie community! You know, people like the creators of angry birds, or the MANY free online sites over the web.

 I'm very interested to see how this plays out. It was the fastest kickstarter to ever reach $1 Million. It's got over $4 Million in backing money, which has proved people REALLY want this! It also proves that graphics aren't always the best. The value of playability still lives!

 Not to mention, the controller is still going VERY strong, as far as I know there is no motion control planned at all.

One more thing: I'm also waiting for OSX Mountain Lion to be released so I can give you more posts, in greater detail.

GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!