Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quartz Composer

After getting a random spark of inspiration to  work with Quartz Composer, I searched through my mac, but it was nowhere to be seen.

I thought it was because I updated to Mountain Lion, but that wasn't the case at all. Apparently when you upgrade to the newest version of Xcode, it doesn't include any of those additional tools.

After about a 10 Minute Google search, I finally came across a post in the Apple forums that gave me an almost Direct Link to Quartz Composer.

After going here, you will have to sign up as an Apple Developer if you aren't already. It's free to be a developer, just sign up.

Quartz Composer is Located in "Graphic Tools for Xcode: Late July 2012"

I'd encourage you to search through the other tools to see if anything strikes your interest, I ended up also downloading the Audio Tools package.

Have fun! I'd love to see what you created!

GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!