Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PS Vita Post E3 2012

I was really intrigued and interested on how much work they have put into the Playstation Vita, it may replace the majority of controllers. The Vita is now a controller, so not only can you stream PS3 games on it, but now you can cross system play with it. As well as use it as a controller.

Imagine playing a game on your console, then all of a sudden you have to leave! What do you do? Take the Vita with you! I know this is old news, but I love how you can play people on Vitas through your PS3 and vice versa.

Now if you have a Vita and your friend has a PS3, all you need are two copies of the game and you're set.

GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!