Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sony: The Console Powerhouse

      There is so much I can say about Sony's PS3. It really is my favorite console of this generation, mostly because of the options and all the features that come standard.

      This console will give you the best for your money, sure Xbox has a more stable online system, sure the Wii is all motion control, but what about the other features?

      The PS3 has rechargeable controllers. Standard. Blutooth AND Bluray. Standard. Those are what really hooks me on the PS3. I love being able to use my Blutooth headset for my phone AND my PS3. I love being able to enjoy the extremely crisp graphics on Bluray Discs, not to mention some games the come in 2 Discs on the 360, and only come in one on the PS3.

       However there still are some downfalls of their online system. For awhile they had free-to-play online with only getting revenue from online content or game sales, due to this their online account data got hacked and they lost a bit of user data (luckily I wasn't one of them).

      Due to that hacking PSN was down for about a month or more. This just screwed up everything, games that came out during the outage had some problems. Just with redeeming online content, once PSN was back and running users still weren't able to redeem online content for a few days. I know this isn't going to happen again though. Because, now they have Playstation Plus. Much like Xbox Live it's about $60 a year, and it also has online storage.

      The difference is you don't have to be a Playstation Plus member to play online, however there are some great benefits. Such as, Discounted, Free, Playstation plus only games, and Full Game Trials.  Another downfall that I noticed, was the launch of the PS3. The launch price was way too high, that's why I held off getting one for quite sometime.

      It also took Sony awhile to introduce the rumble function to the wireless controllers, which I never understood, because the 360 always had rumble. I really love not going through batteries though,

       it's great just plugging it in and continue playing. I'm sorry if i'm jumping around everywhere it's just how my brain works :D

EVERYBODY LOVES LINKS!!!!!
(All links open in a new window, Hold CTRL and Click (for PC) 
Hold Command+Click (for Mac)
To Open in a new tab instead!)



















Become a part of CYPHYN! (All you need are ideas, a creative mind, OR art skills) (Of course you've got to be a gamer or at least have an interest/passion for it)

Feel free to Email me with comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. (You may be mentioned in the Social media realm)





-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!