Sunday, February 19, 2012

How to Improve the Move

This is going to be an insanely short post (which explains the 2 other posts today). Because, really there is only 2 things to Improve the Move, A new camera and Different Controller Style.

I don't see any difference between the PS2 Eyetoy and the PS3 Eyetoy do you? I was playing Eyepet one day, and I noticed that an extremely crisp creature was projected on my floor using what looked like, an iPod touch camera that was zoomed in too far. You can just imagine the quality of the room on the screen. I do like that you can do wide angle or not, but why not have it automatically detect what it needs?

What about those controllers? Look familiar? Yeah, a Wireless Wii controller with some balls on the top, that's all it is. I guess you can also say it's a more curved and easily slippable design too, when I had it, I almost dropped it so many times.

If you don't believe me you can try the Playstation Move for yourself.

EVERYBODY LOVES LINKS!!!!!
(All links open in a new window, Hold CTRL and Click (for PC) 
Hold Command+Click (for Mac)
To Open in a new tab instead!)


















Become a part of CYPHYN! (All you need are ideas, a creative mind, OR art skills) (Of course you've got to be a gamer or at least have an interest/passion for it)

Feel free to Email me with comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. (You may be mentioned in the Social media realm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!