Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Will the Controller "Die Out"?

I don't think it ever will, everyone is going to want a controller, something to hold. I remember trying some Eyetoy games back on the PS2 and it just felt so awkward.

I always wanted that controller feel, strategically tapping the buttons and moving the sticks versus flailing my arms around like an idiot. Sure, the Kinect is amazing with not having to use a controller at all, but do you really want to play a racing game with your arms held up holding nothing? On a brighter note the Kimect did make exercising fun again, however I just think to play a game some type of controller will always be needed.

I don't think the Kinect should even try fighting games because, who wants to be in a fighting stance with his/her head turned to the right or left the whole time? I know I wouldn't. As I said in my last post I think the move will overtake Nintendo if it had a higher quality camera, and a unique design specifically by Sony.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree? Disagree? Why?

EVERYBODY LOVES LINKS!!!!!
(All links open in a new window, Hold CTRL and Click (for PC) 
Hold Command+Click (for Mac)
To Open in a new tab instead!)


















Become a part of CYPHYN! (All you need are ideas, a creative mind, OR art skills) (Of course you've got to be a gamer or at least have an interest/passion for it)

Feel free to Email me with comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. (You may be mentioned in the Social media realm)
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!