Sunday, February 19, 2012

Forza 4


 Who's played the Forza series? What made you buy it? I have always been a bit of a racing fan, always looking for the most realistic racer out there.

      Once I tried out Forza on the original Xbox I was hooked! Now, I did venture off into other realistic racing simulators like PGR and Gran Tursimo, but they just don't have the same feel.

     PGR's Kudos is a fantastic idea, and it's always fun to rack them up, but it just doesn't feel the same. Gran Turismo on the other hand, feels extremely realistic, probably a tie with Forza. However, where is the customization and damage that Forza has? Yes, you can argue that GT5 does have  customization, but it is very limited on only a small amount of cars. Forza on the other hand. Forza's cars are fully customizable with any car. Even the themed ones, you can change the color scheme and decals to whatever you want!

      Damage is another thing I love. Every car can get damaged, premium cars obviously receive more damage, but even the basic cars can get the paint ripped off, the bumpers hanging by a thread and so on.

       I think it would be cool if you added the kudos system of PGR, and the night driving/ dirt tracks of GT5, Forza 5 would be amazing. Do you think that would be an amazing concept for a game?

Get Forza 4

EVERYBODY LOVES LINKS!!!!!
(All links open in a new window, Hold CTRL and Click (for PC) 
Hold Command+Click (for Mac)
To Open in a new tab instead!)


















Become a part of CYPHYN! (All you need are ideas, a creative mind, OR art skills) (Of course you've got to be a gamer or at least have an interest/passion for it)

Feel free to Email me with comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. (You may be mentioned in the Social media realm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!