Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So long gamer mags :(

Old News

      This is old news, but in case you haven't heard: Nintendo Power is no longer being published! This saddened Nintendo Power fans across the world, which got me thinking............

Are ALL Gamer Mags Going to Disappear?

      I don't mean disappear as in completely be nonexistent, but disappear as in no more hardcopies, no more magazines. Game Informer is definitely pushing that way, every time I go to renew my Powerup Rewards card at GameStop, they try their hardest to persuade me toward the digitalized version. I know the digital version is better; instantly delivered, updated throughout the month, clickable links, etc. Only one problem, there is nothing physical to look back on. Ever since I got a GameStop card, I've kept every issue and every now and then it's fun to look back at all the years, all the issues that I have acquired. Even the covers are incredible!

Are Gamer Mags a Part of YOUR life?

      Should EVERYTHING be digital? I don't think so, like I said before I love having the physical merchandise after, it's like actually getting something for the subscription vs. a bunch of webpages. 

*****NEW POST EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 12 PM (PST)/ 3 PM (EST)******
GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!