Wednesday, October 31, 2012

GTA 5 CONFIRMED RELEASE WINDOW!

BIG NEWS!

If you have been one of the MANY that have been searching Google/Bing/The whole internet for farther GTA 5 news, filtering through all the fake videos using GTA 4 and an Ice Enhancer mod, look no farther!

This official announcement from Rockstar states that it will be taking place in a Re-imagined modern-day southern California, as well as Pre-orders starting NOVERMBER 5th, 2012! That's way more news then we have become accustomed to. They are also saying there's LOTS more info coming in Novermber.

Hurricane Sandy Shutdown Midnight Releases of AC3

Hurricane Sandy has been quite a troublemaker lately, so bad that GameStop shutdown ALL Northeast locations, resulting in no Assassins Creed Midnight release for the Northeast. I'm pretty sure all gamers understood though, I mean I wouldn't want to die getting to a Midnight release. That doesn't mean that their won't be MANY dissappointed gamers though.
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Many fans of the Super Smash Bros. Series, are extremely skeptical of this game, mostly because they call it a direct ripoff of Super Smash Bros. 

I have a different outlook, I've played the Super Smash Bros. series and enjoyed it quite a bit, I just hated playing with my friends because they were way to good, I never really got above Rookie Status, I did have fun playing as Kirby though. Anyways, I had a great time playing the beta, instead of using a health system, they use a "Kill System". You can get hit as many times as you want, but once someone activaties their "Super" you better watch out! You have 3 different levels of Supers, each level more powerful then the last, each super is also tailored to each individual character making you want to try each character's super on every level of power. 

The two levels in the Beta were pretty fun and entertaining to watch and play in. The only characters that I played were Kratos and Colonel Radec. Kratos was fun because, he was a really fast character, he was pretty devastating too, because he used his whip to grab people in mid air and continue to juggle them.

Colonel Radec was also extremely fun to play, however he is a little cheap. He has Sniper that he can pull out, that blasts whoever he hits across the level. He also has a few other weapons of amazing destruction. 

*******NEW POSTS EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 12 PM (PST)/ 3 PM(EST)********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!