Sunday, December 23, 2012

Knock Off Systems

Since it's almost Christmas

I figured this may help the previous generation when buying gifts for us gamers. 

The Following list are ACTUAL systems, not wannabe's 
1. PC
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3
4. Nintendo 3DS
5. Nintendo DS
6. PSP
7. PS VITA
8. Nintendo 3DS XL
9. Nintendo DS XL
10. Nintendo Wii
11. Nintendo Wii U

KNOCK OFF'S REALLY IRRITATE ME!

Why trick unsuspecting buyers into buying a make believe system? The real thing that irritates me is why aren't these systems being regulated and banned from being sold. There should be some type of world law put in place to prevent this from happening, Don't you agree?

All the gamers of course can't be tricked, but parents and grandparents can easily be led astray if they see a Make-Believe system for cheaper then the actual console.

Do you Agree?

***NOTICE: THERE WILL BE NO POST 12/26/12! MERRY CHRISTMAS!***
GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!