Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Multiple Perspecitves

Will this be a new step in gaming trends?

I don't know what to say about this, as you may know GTA 5 will give you the ability to play the game from 3 perspectives of three different protaganists. I know there was a game that tried this once, but it didn't turn out so well. What ended up happening was you were redoing some of the same situations just as a diferent character, which become VERY repetitive.

It will be interesting to see how GTA V pulls this off

Will we see more animals in open-world games?

I think Far Cry 3 really opened that possibility up. That's the first time I've seen fully rendered, huntable, interactive, environmentally aware animals in an open world game ever! 

Dogs in GTA V

Yes, there was a dog in the first trailer, but do you believe there will be more varied animals or will Rockstar think it's too risky? I hope they push the envelope a little bit, it would be a very pleasing addition to the GTA universe.

*******NEW POSTS EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 12 PM (PST)/ 3 PM (EST)*********
GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!