Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Far Cry 3

Just a Little Longer

There are only 6 days left until the release of this AMAZING looking game. I have yet to play it, however I have seen a Livestream of the game through IGN and it really looks like it'll entertain you for hours. I've read a few reviews as well, from IGNKotaku, and Polygon, I was extremely satisfied wiht what it was getting.
Stealth & Action

All in one game, include that with 3 MASSIVE islands, a Psychopath, Gliders, Boats, a Wingsuit, Parachute, Trucks, Weapons, Weapon Customization, and of course ANIMALS! Yes, you can actually hunt animals in this game, from Komodo Dragons to Great White sharks. It adds a unique element to the game as well. You can have a pefect plan put in place, then get mauled by a tiger, let a beer loose on an enemy encampment, not to mention certain animal skins can create things such as new hoisters and more!

Weapon customization looks like it'll be a blast to use, make any gun your own! With sights, suppressors, bipod stands, and more.

Multiplayer

Multiplayer hasn't gotten the best reviews, so it kind of make seems like it was added because they could. Which is kind of a shame, but honestly the past Far Cry games have felt perfect without multiplayer, the only thing I wish they had was split-screen Co-Op. Luckily, Far Cry 3 addressed this and added it into the game. Rock throwing also returns to Far Cry 3, which is one thing I loved about Far Cry 1. I'm really hoping the Split-Screen Co-op is as open-world and sandboxy as the single player will be.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

******NEW POSTS EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 12 PM (PST)/ 3PM (EST)********
GET MORE FREQUENT UPDATES BY LIKING ON FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, they help me give content that YOU want! I always personally respond to comments, I will only show negative comments if it is a disagreement. I see disagreements as a way to get people involved. I would love to interact with you. Please follow the blog if you would like. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!